It is better to give than to receive... We’ve heard that all of our lives, but is it true? We’ve been so conditioned to put everyone else’s needs above our own
It is better to give than to receive… We’ve heard that all of our lives, but is it true? We’ve been so conditioned to put everyone else’s needs above our own that many of us have difficulty receiving the blessings that are laid out before us. Although giving of ourselves and being of service is the highest expression we can hope to achieve, there is a “fill level” of self-care and self-love we must reach within ourselves before we can share ourselves and be of any real, positive and fulfilling use to anyone else.
Join Angela Sparks on Sunday, September 23 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm at Shining Through in Downtown Delray Beach for this month’s installment of the Nurture Your Body, Mind, Heart and Soul series Harvest Your Blessings and cultivate a heightened awareness and an open willingness to receive all of the blessings that are flowing into your life by utilizing your own gifts and gifts from nature…
- Sip fresh-brewed herbal teas and learn how they can support your physical, emotional and spiritual heart.
- Connect on a vibrational level with a selection of crystals that remind you of your sense of personal empowerment and compassion so you can surrender to the unconditional love that is always present.
- Allow the scent of high quality essential oils to activate joy, serenity and a greater connection to yourself and others.
- Learn and practice a sacred chant that will help align and attune you to the resonance of abundance.
- Relax into a heart opening meditation and receive a gentle, one-to-one sharing of unconditional love.
Registration at the door – $33
Born with a powerful singing voice, a desire to teach and to simply love people, Angela was awed and inspired when, as a teenager, her intuitive abilities began to emerge. She has spent a lifetime exploring, honing and developing her gifts and is excited to share them with you. To learn more visit www.AngelaSparksEmpowerment.com
(Sunday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
426 E Atlantic Ave